Thursday, November 3, 2011

box bliss

this blog post is a little out of order, due to my inability to catch up on my weekly reviews, but i'm too excited to wait. this weekend, i got a box from home. it kinda felt like christmas. many thanks to travis, maiyah and my mom who all spent time and money to bring me some box bliss. i love you all!


the box got a little beat up on the way over. yes, that's a hole. my deodorant was hanging onto that plastic tape for dear life.

let the fun (and proper dental hygiene) begin!

a million stickers for school, really soft towels, garlic, fiberone bars and some info on mold. thanks mom!!

ahh, the essentials: snowboard gear, beanies, mittens and chocolate. come on, korean winter. i'm ready for you.

i couldn't resist.

the aftermath

the best part was that i didn't have to enjoy it by myself. maiyah skyped with my while i opened my box; it's amazing the amount of things one can accomplish while skyping for 4 hours.

2 comments:

  1. i love this post!! i love the pic of you in your googles!! and now send out your address!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4hours?!?!?!! I'm jealous of you both. Awesome box!! Mom is the best.

    I'm totally behind on your blog, but trying to catch up. One post at a time. I do love it.

    ReplyDelete